(at present Pedagogical and Social Academy)
The building of former techer – training college on the Calvary has been a dominant of Levice for nearly 100 years.
In 1900 the Municipal council stated that the original building of the old teacher – training college had not been sufficient any more and in the year 1907 it made a decision to construct a new building.
Since 1945 the education of Pedagogical and Social Academy ´s students has been taking place there. In 2014 the building underwent a complete reconstruction.
Address: F. Engels street No. 3, Levice