It is a rectangular Renaissance manor house with a storeyed tower above the entrance from the town side dated back to 1571, what is indicated by a preserved inscription above the mansion´s gate. The entrance could only be approached form outside by means of the drawbridge. In the 17the century the mansion was renovated in Baroque style and elevated by another storey. The mansion´s rooms are vaulted by both cross and annular vaults with lunettes.
Below the front face once there used to be a rarely wide moat. Nowadays there is a castle park on its original place.