The first wooden Calvinist church was built in 1660, but due to its raffishness it was pulled down in 1735. They started to build a new church on the same site, but on the Governor´s order it was demolished.
On the site of the previos churches there was erected a Classicist Tolerance church without a tower in the years 1785 – 1788
In 1808 the church burned down, but the following year it was renovated
In 1824 a tower was built out to it. It is an atrial construction with a polygonal closure.
There are wooden galleries on both east and west sides.
In front of the church there is a Baroque – Classicist column erected in 1786 with a statue of Immaculate Virgin Mary on its top.