Local orhodox Serbs began construction of their church in a Classicist style on the site of an old grange of František Jankovics in 1789.
Due to a small number of Orthodox Serbs and their gradual assimilation into the local community they sold the unfinished church to the Evangelists.
In 1843 it was renovated and extended, a tower however was added as late as 1930.
Inside the church on 4 sides there are 4 wooden pews on the plinths.
An altar picture of Jesus is a work of art of the painter J. Augusta.
Address: Čsl. armády street No. 16, Levice