Chapel of St Urban, patron of vine-dressers, once protected by a huge Rákóczi´s tree (elmtree), in the shade of it Francis Rákóczi II was having a rest when in the year 1705 he set up his headquarter during his stay in Levice for a short time. The tree dried up in 1966, later its trunk mouldered and finally a wooden monument broke down. The chapel is, however, still standing there up to this day.
Source: Levice town
Address: Krížny vrch, Levice